While we know that you’re knowledgeable about our plans, and their selling features, we want to flag “What HealthCare.gov Doesn’t Tell You” so that you can emphasize this when helping your clients purchase a plan through the Exchange.
When you view plan details on the marketplace, you will see this format:
Even if you click on “LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PLAN,” you will NOT see the following significant benefits listed for our plans:
- FREE PCP or specialist visits – With our KeyCare, PrimaryCare, and CoreCare plans, our members receive between 1 and 4 no charge visits (depending on the metal tier). This is in addition to preventive care visits
- 25 annual alternative health care visits – Members on PrimaryCare, CoreCare, and FoundationCare plans can visit a chiropractor, massage therapist, acupuncturist, or naturopath up to 25 times at a $25 copay
- Adult vision – Our FoundationCare, PrimaryCare, and CoreCare plans also include adult vision benefits. Members will receive a yearly exam, at a $30 copay, and are eligible for up to $120 in hardware every 24 months
- All-inclusive ER copays – Our PrimaryCare and FoundationCare plans include $250 all-inclusive Emergency copays (before deductible)
- Urgent Care copays – Most of our plans, with the exception of HSA and Catastrophic, include urgent care copays (before deductible). The cost of the copay is contingent on the plan and metal tier, and varies between $15 and $100
- Additional “Perks” - Every member can use mail-order pharmacy and get a discount on medication, a 24/7 nurse advice line, and the LifeBalance Program, which offers a variety of discounts and health and wellness tools
Please feel free to contact our Sales Team if you have any questions.